Thursday 3 October 2013

#Heartbreaker

Sup People?

Hey all the readers and Beliebers out there. So lets discuss some latest Bieber Stuff. Ummm...The new video and song Lolly. who isn't addicted to that song? It's tune...It's lyrics....and of course its VIDEO!! OMB!!! Justin Looks so SEXY in the video. I'm sure every Belieber out there must be saying that, Of Course! ...Wat else? yeah I remember, I was exploring my twitter when I found this tweet:

"@justinbieber: Sunday Midnight #heartbreaker #MusicMondays #10weeks"

Everybody is crazy about this including me.  Beliebers are extremely Happy, after all the much awaited day is going to come. #HEARTBREAKER is goona be out on this very sunday. I can bet that half of the world will be viewing Justin's profile on Sunday's midnight to get the link to song. After all the word "soon" won't irritate us anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment