Friday 4 October 2013

#Believe3D

Namaste!! Beliebers and Fans out there.  I just heard about the secret screening of Believe 3D in Toronto. I was sad cause I was waiting for it for so long and still there is no official date of its release. All that I know is that it is probably gonna release in December 2013 and you knoe wat! It was going to release in may 2013 but then for some reason it got postponed.

I knoe every Belieber out there is waiting for the official announcement. Scooter cried seeing the movie, so u can imagine how great it would be. Everyone is just so excited. Can't believe Justin grew up so fast ...from the little cute yotuber to  one of the most famous popstar in the world. He is still Kidrauhl just taller!

And yeah you can tune into ur Vh1 on this very saturday I.e tommrow cause tommrow Justin's documentry "Rise of the Superstar" is gonna come at 9pm.

1 comment: