Monday 7 October 2013

Heartbreaker Released!!!!

"OMB! OMB! OMB! OMB! .......HEARTBREAKER IS SO FREAKN AMAZING!!!"
Who isn't crazy about that? Its on replay everytime!  I just cant stop listening. .."Beliebers can't Stop and they won't stop".

"Don't tell me your my heartbreaker'
Cause girl my heart is breaking
Don't tell me your my heartbreaker'
Cause girl my heart is breaking" goes the lyrics. Im addicted to it! The lyrics are on mind everytime!

" I still believe in us
I still believe in love
I still believe in us
I hope you believe in love
The way I believe in us"
He sent a message to us throught this song I.e heart breaks but you shouldn't stop believing in love like Justin ever after a heart break he is still strong, he still believe in love!

Okay! So wats next? Everybody is just tryin' to figure out the next song.. well I have no idea about it.. I think it must be another hit! So lets wait and see what happens next Monday. #MusicMondays

No comments:

Post a Comment